1/03/2011

I don't know if I should be ashamed about having Chris Brown on my iTunes.


(Top) Swizz Beats, Chris Brown, lil' Wayne. (Bottom) Old School Busta

Heard this song the night after New Years, at a party the night before I left for Boston. I remember thinking wow this is great, but not really taking it in. I totally forgot about the song after that night, but heard it again recently. I have to admit, I am a fan of, I am a fan of G Shit ft. Chris Brown by Tyga, mostly because of the chilled beat, and even more so I'm a fan of Holla at Me ft. Tyga by Chris Brown. This song is the song Chris Brown rang in the New Year with, Look at Me Now ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil' Wayne . The song, announced on his Twitter, is another Chris Brown track thats actually bearable, something I never imagined myself saying before 2010, and now in the begining of 2011, I'm saying it again. Either fast forward through, or block out Chris Browns half-rap half-sing attempt for the first 51 seconds and chill on the cool and unusual beat. After 51 seconds Chris Brown comes with his best attempt at a high speed rap for a some bars, then says "i'm done" and Busta Rhymes comes on. Thats when the song takes a turn and goes from chill to straight dirty. Busta releases a high speed barely understandable, yet stunningly good, storm of wordplay worth listening to. After that Lil' Wayne comes in with one of his better quality verses, a bit better then typical lil' Wayne. Lyrically nothing unique, but flow wise I can appreciate it.
I'm becoming more addicted the more I work on this post actually...

Look at Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes & lil' Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment