1/06/2011

Sex Pistols Reunion?


I have always loved the Sex Pistols. They are one of my favorite bands and a default when I'm in the mood for that kind of music. I agree with the SLC Punk line delivered by Steve-O (not of Jackass and WIld Boyz) that their message was not for people in the U.S. but for people in the U.K., but in the end, they did have a universal touch to them, as well as a distinctly catchy yet thrashed up and hard sound to them. Something unique, totally English yet totally punk. Recently Johnny Rottern has considered a Sex Pistols reunion. I consider him kind of a a sell out and product of the capitalist he once rebelled against these days but hey, who from my generation (who is a punk rock fan) wouldn't want the chance to see them live?

Pretty Vacant Promo Vid for the single.

No comments:

Post a Comment